.

Tuesday 22 July 2014

I Knew I Was Going to Win MBGN 2014 - Iheoma Nnad

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi on BellaNaija - July - 2014 - BellaNaija009
In her first interview since winning the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria coveted title for 2014, Iheoma Nnadi speaks on he journey leading up to the finale, the crowning moment, taking on a new role and school.

The 19-year-old who is a model in South Africa is also putting her academics on hold. Did she think she was going to win? Iheoma says yes.
Read excerpts;
On if she knew she would win: “Of course, yes. I mean, you buying a form means you are ready to become MBGN. I always knew I would be a beauty queen. Years back, the password to all my accounts had been forevermissworld.”

On her experience at camp: “We has to bond. The girls became sisters. You wake in the morning, you meet the same girls with whom you do practically everything. While in camp, you argue, you make up. We had so many great moments.”

On what she is studying in South Africa: “Business Administration. I was studying via correspondent. I was in the process of transferring to the University of Johannesburg when I came back to Nigeria and picked the form. I did my interviews before coming back.”

On if her new role will make her stop school: “Definitely. The South African academic calendar starst next year (January). So, I have to focus on MBGN for now”

On her pet project during tenure: “I’ll help stop child trafficking and child abuse We have to work with agencies invited in this area to eliminate the menace. We need to work with agencies involved in this area to keep children children off the street and free them from forced labour.
I will also organize seminars to mentor young girls, a kind of motivational programme aimed at mentoring them.”
For the full interview, pick up the new issue of Encomium Weekly on newsstands today.

Via: Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment