.

Sunday 20 July 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jr. & T.I. Beef Deepens Floyd Backtracks "I've Never Been With Tiny Sexually (VIDEO)


Video After The Jump
The Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. T.I. beef isn't going away anytime soon.....At a recent press conference to hype his rematch with Marcos Maidana, the boxing champion admitted for the first time publicly that his relationship with Tip's wife, Tiny, was more than friendship.



While at the podium fielding questions about Maidana someone yelled out T.I.'s name.
"F*ck the b*tch," Floyd said. "I was f*cking his b*tch. Money May gonna make it do what it do baby."

Those comments will only make a bad situation worse. T.I. and Floyd came to blows In May at a Fatburger restaurant in Las Vegas over Tiny.
Money May later released a statement saying that he would never bed a married woman. He added that he and Tiny were just longtime friends.
I’m not sleeping with that girl [Tiny] and I told that man before. But if I was, talk to her about that, don’t talk to me about that. But I’m not going to be disrespectful because I’m not going to sleep with a married woman. Now if she was divorced…I still wouldn’t do that because I’m cool with her and we have a real cool and cordial relationship and sometimes sex can mess a good friendship up. And basically, I don’t want to f*ck up a good relationship that I have with a person. So whatever I said, ‘stole your b*tch…take your b*tch’ or whatever, I apologize to Tiny and all of her children and T.I.’s children for saying that. I want to apologize to the children and Tiny and Tiny’s family for saying what I said.

We'll have to wait and see how this goes, but it's getting ugly. Watch Floyd's comments in the video below starting at the 2:17 mark.

Shouts to Elie Seckbach and ESNEWS for the video footage


**UPDATE** July 20
Floyd Mayweather Jr. reached out to TMZ in an attempt to clarify his comments. He told the website that he actually said "he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch."
"I've never been with Tiny sexually," Floyd added. "I respect her situation and I think she's a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage."


<span><span><br/></span></span>
Tiny told TMZ that she never cheated on her husband, T.I., with Floyd and believes the boxing champion made those comments because she ignored him on the red carpet of the BET Awards last month.


No comments:

Post a Comment