.

Thursday 13 March 2014

Petey Pablo Released From Prison. Heads To The Studio To Work With Timbaland



Petey Pablo was released from Fort Dix Federal Correctional Institution in New Jersey on Thursday, March 13.

Pablo, real name Moses Barrett III, was arrested at Raleigh-Durham International Airport on September 11, 2010, when he tried to carry a stolen and loaded 9MM pistol onto a US Airways flight while en route to the MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles.

On September 26, 2011, the rapper was sentenced to 35 months in prison after pleading guilty to possessing a stolen firearm.




Petey is most famous for the hit songs "Raise Up" and "Free-a-Leek." According to AllHipHop, the North Carolina rapper is ready to resume his career with help from super producer Timbaland.

I just want to say that I’m totally glad to be back in the race and behind the wheel of a car that has been fine tuned for the greatest performance. I’m now headed to the workshop to begin what will be noted as my best work ever with one of the greatest producers of all time. My brother, my friend, my partner for life mega producer Timbaland, the king. See ya in a few, shirt still spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment