.

Thursday 23 January 2014

Katy Perry Is Smoking Hot In New GQ. Talks Her Breasts, Obama, Astrology & More [Pics]





















Katy Perry nabs the cover of the February issue of GQ magazine. In addition to a fantastic photo shoot by Peggy Sirota, the "I Kissed a Girl" singer sits down for a chat with Amy Wallace.

 Video And Pics After The Jump....

On her breasts:
“I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, ‘God, will you please let me have b**** so big that I can’t see my feet when I’m lying down?’ ” At age 11, “God answered my prayers,” she says, glancing south. “I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually.”

On discovering she could make money from her singing.
“I’d go to the farmers’ market in Santa Barbara, and I’d put out my guitar case, and I’d test out these little ditty songs that I would write, and I would get a couple of avocados, a bag of pistachios, and, like, fifteen bucks. That was a lot of money for me.”

On President Obama and astrology
“I see everything through a spiritual lens,” she says. “I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens. I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form? I mean, if my relationship with Obama gets any better, I’m going to ask him that question. It just hasn’t been appropriate yet. I might have won Wisconsin for him,” she says. “Actually, I didn’t do too much, but he called on me a couple of times. Which was very nice.”

To read more head over to GQ.

Katy Perry Sexy GQ Magazine Cover **UPDATE** January 22 Behind the scenes footage of Katy's shoot added

Katy Perry Sexy GQ Magazine Cover














**UPDATE** January 22

Behind the scenes footage of Katy's shoot added


No comments:

Post a Comment